Sign up and get discounts with Amazon Phone services NOW!

Translate

Monday, July 11, 2016

¨The Next Time¨


https://twitter.com/CityBoyPub


¨The Next Time¨





Answer the questions truthfully about your experience with time.
  • What does time mean to you?
  • Has the meaning of time ever affected you in a controlling manner? If so, how?
  • What would you ch
  • ange about time and its dictatorship?
  • What if I told you that you could master the art of Time, would you believe me? If so, then why?
The first time that I thought about time, I felt a little disturbed. Just knowing about time is a tough task within itself. The thought of knowing time is nothing but a pure hassle. It becomes a part of our everyday lives. It consumes our lives. It drives us to wake up and to sleep. Time has you prompt at work and even more so on time for all of your other perfect dates throughout the day. ¨Its time to go,¨ my mother would say. Time is something that we all take for granted most of the time. Oops, there goes that WORD again, TIME. It´s one of those terms that we seldom like to think of but in so many ways it truly dictates our lives. This happens only if we allow it too. The best thing to do is to occupy your time to the best of your ability. My advice is to dig deep within yourself and to take a good look at what it is that you want out of life and for your life.

I myself am very grateful for time because of the fact that I choose to spend my time in a variety of ways. With my children, fine dining, or with nature. Most of all I spend time writing. These are just a slew of ways that I decide to spend my time. Others may like to spend their time drinking all day long, or sobbing in their misery. Some even like to waste time. These people are the ones that go through life with feelings of hopelessness and disgruntled feelings in tact. They are wasteful people because they could truly care less if they are wasting your time or there´s for that matter. I try to avoid time wasters because time is of the essence. As a living and breathing human being I have no time to waste even as others may waste theirs. Do you think that if you calculated all of the time that you´ve ever wasted that you could possibly get it back in some type of way? Maybe, maybe not. I would like to think that that choice is purely GODS or whom ever you believe in, because there is no way on this earth that you could possibly reverse it in order to undue all of the things that you have done throughout your existence of time.
¨Darn It,¨ I did it again with the TIME thing. I want to leave you with this thought in mind.... The very next time that you are being wasteful of your time think about the time when there will be no more TIME. The time when ¨TIME as in life is over,¨is upon us. Please people be wise with your time. It´s for your own good.

D. Griffin~

No comments:

Post a Comment